Terms and Conditions
Scope of Application
Article 1: Accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded by the hotel with guests shall be in accordance with these terms and conditions, and matters not provided for in these terms and conditions shall be governed by laws and regulations or generally established customs.
2. If the hotel agrees to such a special contract without violating laws and customs, the special contract shall take precedence notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Application for Accommodation Contract
Article 2: When applying for an accommodation contract with the hotel, the following information must be provided:
(1) Name of the person staying at the hotel
(2) Date of stay and estimated time of arrival
(3) Hotel charges (as a general rule, in accordance with Appendix 1)
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2. When a guest requests the continuation of his/her stay beyond the date of the stay stipulated in Item 2 of the preceding paragraph during his/her stay, the hotel shall treat such request as an application for a new accommodation contract at the time of such request.
Establishment of the Accommodation Contract, etc.
Article 3: The accommodation contract shall be concluded when the hotel accepts the application under the preceding article.
However, this provision shall not apply when the hotel proves that the accommodation has not accepted the application.
2. When the accommodation contract is concluded in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the guest shall pay the application fee, which shall be limited to the total amount to be paid by the guest for the lodging period (Appendix 1) and shall be determined by the hotel by the date designated by the hotel.
3. The application fee shall first be applied to the final accommodation charge payable by the guest, and if the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 apply, the application fee shall be applied in the order of penalty, followed by compensation, and the remaining amount, if any, shall be returned when the charge is paid in accordance with Article 12.
4. If the application fee stipulated in Clause 2 is not paid by the date specified by the hotel under the same paragraph, the accommodation contract shall cease to be valid. However, this shall apply only when the hotel has notified the guest of the date of payment of the application fee.
5. If an incorrect accommodation charge on this website, and the guest applies for an accommodation contract based on the said charge, and the hotel accepts the application, the hotel shall be liable for the charge even if the charge is significantly lower than the rates for the dates before and after the date of application, and if the hotel does not give any indication of the reason for the lower rate, such as "limited," "special," or "campaign. Unless you have agreed to this, the accommodation contract will be invalidated due to an error in civil law, and the hotel shall notify the guest of this as soon as possible.
Special Contract where Payment of the Application Fee is Not Required
Article 4: Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the hotel may accept the special contract not to require payment of the application fee as stipulated in the same paragraph after the contract is concluded.
2. If the hotel does not request payment of the application fee under Paragraph 2 of the preceding article when accepting the application for the accommodation contract, or does not specify the date of payment of the application fee, the hotel shall treat the application as having complied with the special agreement described in the preceding paragraph.
Refusal to Conclude an Accommodation Contract
Article 5: The hotel may not agree to enter into an accommodation contract in the following cases:
(1) When the application for accommodation does not comply with these provisions.
(2) When there is no room available due to full occupancy.
(3) In the event that the person seeking accommodation is deemed likely to commit acts contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good morals in connection with his/her stay.
(4) When a person seeking accommodation has behaved in a manner that is extremely disturbing to other guests.
(5) In the event that a person seeking accommodation has made unreasonable demands of the hotel or the employees of the hotel, or has demanded more than is reasonably possible.
(6) In the event that the guest cannot be accommodated due to a natural disaster, malfunction of the facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
(7) In the event that the guest is found to be drunk, etc. and is likely to cause significant trouble to other guests. (Niigata Prefecture Hotel Business Law Enforcement Ordinance, Article 5)
(8) When it is clearly recognized that the person staying at the hotel is suffering from an epidemic, such as an infectious disease that may spread to other guests.
2. The hotel will not conclude a lodging contract under the following circumstances:
(1) In the event that the person seeking accommodation is a member or associate of an organized crime syndicate or other antisocial forces.
(2) When the person seeking accommodation is related to a crime syndicate or a corporation or other group controlled by a crime syndicate or other anti-social forces.
Right of the Guest to Terminate the Contract
Article 6: The guest may cancel the accommodation contract by making a request to this hotel.
2. In the event that the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons attributable to him/her, the hotel shall charge a penalty in accordance with Appendix 2.
3. The hotel may deem the accommodation contract to have been cancelled by the guest when the guest does not arrive at the hotel by 20:00 on the day of the stay (or two hours later if the estimated time of arrival is specified in advance) without notifying the hotel.
Termination of the Accommodation Contract
Article 7: The hotel reserves the right to cancel the accommodation contract in any of the following cases:
(1) In the event that a guest is found to have committed an act in relation to his/her stay that is contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good morals, or is found to have committed the same act.
(2) When a guest has said or done something that is extremely disturbing to other guests.
(3) When a guest makes unreasonable demands on the hotel or a member of the hotel's staff, or requests a burden that exceeds a reasonable range.
(4) In the event that the guest cannot be accommodated due to a natural disaster or other force majeure reasons
(5) In the event that the guest is found to be drunk, etc. and is likely to cause significant inconvenience to other guests. (Niigata Prefecture Hotel Business Law Enforcement Ordinance, Article 5)
(6) When it is clearly recognized that the person staying at the hotel is suffering from an epidemic, such as an infectious disease that may spread to other guests.
(7) In the event that the guest does not comply with the prohibitions of the rules of use established by the hotel.
2. The hotel will cancel the accommodation contract under the following circumstances:
(1) In the event that the person staying at the hotel is a member or affiliate of an organized crime syndicate or other antisocial forces.
(2) When the person staying at the hotel is related to a crime syndicate or a corporation or other group controlled by a crime syndicate or other anti-social forces.
3. In the event the hotel cancels the lodging contract in accordance with the provisions of Clause 1 or 2, the hotel guest shall not be charged for any lodging services, etc. that have not yet been provided to the guest.
Article 8: Guests shall register the following information at the front desk of the hotel on the day of their stay:
(1) Name, age, gender, address and occupation of the guest.
(2) In the case of a foreigner, nationality, passport number, place and date of entry into the country.
(3) Date and time of departure.
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel.
2. If a guest intends to pay for the charges under Article 12 by a method that can be substituted for currency, such as a traveler's check, hotel ticket or credit card, the guest shall present them at the time of registration in the preceding paragraph.
Compliance with Rules of Use
Article 9: Guests are required to follow the rules and regulations set by the hotel and presented within the hotel.
Hours of Operation
Article 10: Detailed business hours of the facilities of the hotel will be posted at each location and in the service manuals in the guest rooms.
2. The above hours are subject to change on a temporary basis when it is unavoidable.
In this case, a suitable method will be used to notify the guest.
Payment of Fees
Article 11: The breakdown of accommodation charges, etc. to be paid by guests and the method of calculation shall be in accordance with Appendix 1.
2. The payment of the accommodation charges, etc. mentioned in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of the guest's departure, or at the time of request, by means of currency or other alternative means such as a travel check, hotel coupon, credit card, etc. approved by the hotel.
3. The guest shall be required to pay the room rate even if the guest does not stay at the accommodation voluntarily after the hotel has provided the room to the guest and made it available for use.
Responsibilities of the Accommodation
Article 12: The hotel shall compensate guests for any damages caused to them in the performance of a lodging or related contract or in the event of non-performance. This shall not apply in the event that the damage is not due to reasons attributable to the hotel.
2. The hotel has received a fire safety mark from the fire department, and in order to be prepared for fires, etc., the hotel has taken out general liability insurance.
When the Contracted Room Cannot be Provided
Article 13: In the event that the hotel is unable to provide a guest with a contracted room, the hotel shall, with the guest's consent, arrange for other accommodations under the same conditions as much as possible.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, when the hotel is unable to find another accommodation, the hotel shall pay a compensation fee in the amount equivalent to a penalty, which shall be used to compensate the guest for the damages. However, the hotel shall not pay the compensation fee if there are no reasons attributable to the hotel for not being able to provide the room.
Handling of Deposits, etc.
Article 14: The hotel shall not be liable for any loss, damage to existing items or cash and valuables brought into the hotel by guests, unless the loss is due to intentional gross negligence of the hotel or due to gross negligence on the part of the hotel.
Storage of Guests' Baggage or Personal Items
Article 15: Guests' baggage arriving at the hotel prior to their stay shall be stored and delivered with the responsibility and only with the approval of the hotel prior to their arrival.
2. If the guest's baggage or personal belongings are left at the hotel after he/she checks out, the hotel will keep them for a certain period of time and then handle them in accordance with the Lost and Found Act.
3. The responsibility of the hotel for the storage of the guest's baggage or personal belongings in the cases mentioned in Paragraph 1 of this article shall be in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the preceding article in the case of Paragraph 1, and in the case of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding article shall apply.
Responsibility for Parking
Article 16: The hotel does not assume responsibility for the management of a guest’s car when guests use the parking lot, regardless of whether they have deposited their car keys.
Responsibility of Guests
Article 17: When the hotel suffers intentional or negligent damage by the guest, the guest shall compensate the hotel for the damage.
Attached Table 1 Breakdown of Accommodation Charges (related to Article 2, Paragraph 1 and Article 12, Paragraph 1)
|Total amount to be paid by guests||Accommodation charge:||(1) Basic charge
(2) Consumption tax (*)
|Additional charges:||(3) Food, beverage and other usage
(4) Consumption tax (*)
(5) Bathing tax
(*)In the event that the tax law is amended, the amended regulations shall apply.
Appendix Table 2 Penalties (related to Article 6, Paragraph 2)
|No show||On the day||The day before||3 to 2 days before||6 to 2 days before||13 to 7 days before||30 to 14 days before||2 months before||3 months before|
*Of the total accommodation fee
Rules of Use
In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests, the hotel has established the following rules of use in accordance with Article 9 of the Accommodation Agreement. In the event that a guest fails to comply with these rules, according to Article 7 of the General Terms and Conditions, the hotel may refuse to allow guests to use their rooms and the various facilities of the hotel.
- Please check the evacuation route map on the back of the guest room entrance door and the emergency exit on each floor as soon as you arrive at the hotel.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking in your room or in the hallways and lobby. If you smoke in your room, you will be charged for the actual cost of cleaning and other repairs.
- Do not do anything in your room that could cause a fire.
- Do not bring the following items into the hotel:
a) Animals and other pets in general (excluding guide dogs, service dogs, hearing dogs, and other assistance dogs).
b) Explosives, gasoline and other flammable substances.
c) Anything that emits a foul or unusual odor.
d) Baggage and goods that exceed the normal amount.
e) Guns, swords, and methamphetamine that are not permitted by law to be possessed.
- Do not gamble or engage in any other disturbing behavior in the hotel.
- Do not make any noise or engage in boisterous behavior in the hotel that may disturb other guests.
- Do now allow visitors in your room.
- Do not use your room for any purpose other than accommodation.
- Guests will be charged for any defacement, damage, or loss of the hotel’s facilities and equipment.
- Do not distribute advertisements or sell goods to other guests in the hotel.
- Unless there is an emergency or unavoidable circumstance, you are not allowed to enter the facilities other than for your own use.
- Please keep your cash and valuables in the safety box in your room during your stay. Please take care of the keys to the safety box as we will not be able to compensate you for any loss, damage or theft.
- Lost and found items will be kept at the hotel for a period of time from the date they are found and will be handled in accordance with the Lost and Found Act.
- We do not accept payment for purchases, tickets, taxis or stamps.
- Do not order any food/beverage delivery from outside the hotel.